Gagblat

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Goodbye, Cruel World

Things never seem to get any better, so I've decided to end it all.

I feel bad about letting down Neurocam - the only people who have ever made me feel like I had any value - but not having heard from them in over six months, I don't think they'll miss me too much.

Thanks to everyone who said nice things to me via this blog - although I know you were only doing it to try and make me feel good about myself, so that when you knocked me down again it would hurt more.

I don't know why the world is so unkind, but I can't take it any more.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger American Guy said…

    I thought you'd frozen to death ages ago. I was anticipating the archeological dig 15,000 years from now where someone digs you out and speculates on what society must have been like at the time.

    Well, ashes to ashes and all that...

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So someone kills themself and all the fucking comments are ads.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home